Open-Realtyģ is a professional, open-source, web-based real estate listing management system written in PHP that is provided FREE by Transparent Technologies, Inc. Designed to be flexible, powerful, easy to install and maintain, Open-Realtyģ has powered thousands of real estate web sites worldwide. Open-Realtyģ is a mature application that is actively developed, and has been community supported since 2003.
- All dynamically generated site-visitor content validates to XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS 2.0 standards.
- Graphical site administration interface.
- Built in WYSIWYG page editor for creating and modifying the content of key pages, including the one presently being viewed.
- Easy to use installer reduces installation time.
- Keeps property listings updated -- no special skills required to add, delete, or modify listings.
- Built-in photo management -- upload photos via a web browser. If photos are not uploaded for a property listing, a default "photo not available" image will be automatically displayed.
- Automatically creates thumbnails -- smaller versions of your photos are automatically created using the industry standard GD Graphics Library.
- Optional "Search Engine Optimized" (SEO) page links, and optimization features.
- Flexible database abstraction -- compatible with mySQL, postgres, MS SQL, and Oracle via. the ADODB lite database library.
- Secure -- no one but the site Administrator or delegated Agents can modify or add listings.
- Showcase specific properties -- built-in featured listing management allows custom placement and arrangement of† special properties.
- Flexible search -- Browse properties according to a definable criteria.
- Configurable search forms and fields -- All search forms and fields included in Open-Realtyģ are completely definable to meet any needs.
- Template system -- Designers can produce a sophisticated functional site template without any knowledge of PHP.
- Integrated add-on system framework for application developers allows for extending or altering Open-Realtyģ's capabilities without altering its source code, making upgrades to newer versions a snap.
- Powerful and professional commercial add-ons available.
- Established Community support forums.
- Many, many, many more features.
Open-Realtyģ is written entirely in PHP, and utilizes a standards compliant XHTML template system, designing a new template from scratch or incorporating the look of an existing web site is greatly simplified.